THE 2018 KILIMANJARO STAGE RUN will take place AUGUST 18 – 28
US $2,225 PER PERSON
11 DAYS/10 NIGHTS
Includes donation of indigenous tree seedlings for reforestation on Kilimanjaro.
Rate based on double occupancy.
Single supplement US $225.
Requirements: This is a physically demanding event requiring adventurers
with a high level of fitness and endurance,
and the dream of exploration and discovery.
Number of participants is limited.
- 11 day/10 night all-inclusive run package (8 days running on marked trails with guide).
- Two nights before and one night after the run at SENE’s private guest cottages at Mbahe Village Farm. All meals.
- Prepared camp and hearty meals cooked by experienced safari chefs.
- All camping equipment (excluding sleeping bag – rental available for $30)
- Support vehicles with bottled or filtered water and snacks.
- Donation of indigenous tree seedlings for reforestation on Kilimanjaro.
- Post-run celebration party with runners and crew.
- T-shirt and run certificate.
- Transfers to/from Kilimanjaro International Airport.
* All registrations are reviewed by Simon Mtuy. Evidence of a completed ultra or multi-day trail run is required. Submitted registration is not a guarantee of acceptance. Deposit is due upon acceptance.